When it comes to choosing shampoo, we all get confused because of the wide variety available in the market. You may have noticed the trends of organic oils and extracts in a hair care product that claims to do miracles for your hair. Unfortunately, it can be hard to follow what is beneficial for your hair and what is not. Of course, everyone wishes to have smoother, perfect, and healthy-looking hair. To achieve this perfection, we are here to tell you about the keratin shampoo by Karam Cosmetics. Here is what it includes and how it benefits your hair.
What is Keratin?
Keratin is a fibrous structural protein in your skin, hair, and nails. Your hair comprises 95% keratin and small amounts of lipids, water, and pigments. The middle layer of hair consists of keratin protein that keeps your hair stronger and elastin. Unfortunately, the keratin layer gets damaged due to heat treatments, chemical-based hair care products, and prolonged sun exposure.
When your hair loses keratin, the cuticle becomes unable to protect the inner layer of hair. As a result, the damaged cuticles lose strength, and your hair becomes weak, brittle, and frizzy.
Benefits of Using a Keratin Shampoo
Luliana Keratin Shampoo is made with the formula to look after the need for keratin in your hair. Here is what it includes.
- Coconut Palm Oil – is similar to natural hair proteins. It can penetrate the hair shaft, prevent water absorption, and limit hair damage. According to research, it is the only oil that is capable of reducing keratin loss from hair.
- Organic Rose Water – helps to reduce oil and dandruff on the scalp. It moisturizes the hair, soothes the effects of heat and pollution, and nourishes the scalp to make your hair soft and manageable.
- Olive Leaf Extract – repairs the damaged hair, enhances luster, cleanses the scalp, and promotes healthy hair growth.
- Organic Thyme Juice – delivers the nutrients to the hair necessary for healthy hair growth. It improves the blood circulation of the scalp and encourages growth.
- Horsetail Herb – enhances scalp blood circulation, leading to healthy hair follicles. In addition, it is a fantastic antioxidant that detoxifies your hair. The silicone is present in horsetail herb that encourages hair growth and thickness. It also encourages the synthesis of collagen, which has a positive impact on improving your hair health.
- Organic Myrtle Water – is a wonder ingredient for weak and thin hair. It encourages hair growth and prevents balding.
The Bottom Line
The shampoo is probably the most frequently used of all the hair care products you own. A keratin shampoo can help maintain the smoothness and strength of your hair. In addition, it protects your hair from further damage caused by hair styling tools, coloring techniques, and sun exposure. So, whether you wash your hair in the morning or evening, choose the shampoo that gives your hair the strength to look its best. You can shop the Luliana keratin shampoo at Lydicca.com. Get it now to make your hair feel softer, smoother, and stronger.